Sunday, February 3, 2008

I finished it!

I am very excited to have finally finished my shrug. It took long time for some reason, but I really like it. The yarn is not itchy even though it is wool, and it is very comfy.
Other than that - the most interesting news of late is kind of gross. Alexa pooped in the bath last night. Not a couple of nice hard poops, but runny, dissolved into the water kind. Anyway - that is enough detail.
We went to Eugene Saturday to see Grandma Penny and help her get her new laptop up and running.
Tonight I made Mexican Chicken Soup from a Barefoot Contessa cookbook. It is the same thing as Tortilla Soup and was really really yummy. Unfortunately it was time consuming to make. It did make a huge pot of soup though, so I think it was worth it. If anyone wants the recipe, let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DW, can you unblog this?
DH