Sunday, January 6, 2008

My new tights, Alexa's new shoes

OK - I know this is a strange picture to put on my blog, but my sister Holly got me these neat tights and then apologized because she thought I couldn't wear them since I am still wearing a cast boot. So - this is proof that I can and am wearing them. And here is the boobear herself. She got new dress shoes to go with her fancy new clothes for special meeting next Sunday. She is being very patient with my new habit of photographing everything that she does lately.
And, we are still sick somewhat - I have a sore throat/cough and stuffed up nose. David mostly just the nose part. Alexa has not gotten sick yet, so I am hoping she will skip this one. Tuesday is the day her school starts again, as well as my next appointment with the orthopedic surgeon in Eugene - so I will let you know what we find out then. Strangely enough, my ankle and foot are feeling better the last week or two, not as much swelling and soreness even at the end of the day. We had some snow this morning, but then we had some rain, so the snow is gone. Too bad.

No comments: