Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My vest.

Not a whole lot going on here the past couple of day. Random picture of Alexa. And picture of my vest. This is one of the things that I knitted. It is made out of a yarn I really like called Classic Elite Premiere, and is 50% cotton, 50% tencel. It is really soft yarn and not very expensive either. The pattern is from the Yarn Girls Guide to Simple Knits-the pattern was for a t-shirt, but I didn't have enough yarn for the sleeves, so a vest it is.
Alexa and I are going to Arizona for a week to get some sun. We leave on Saturday and will return the following Sunday. I am excited to get a little break from the gray weather.

2 comments:

Dim and Jana said...

I love the vest! I need to get together with you and learn more than scarves... I'm stuck on scarves. Have a great time in AZ--we'll be thinking of you and wishing we were warm too!

Holly said...

Cute vest! That would be out of style by the time I finished knitting it. I am impressed! Can't wait to lay eyes on you tomorrow!