Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My piano is here!!!

As the sun hit our back fence this morning it evaporated the frost on it - I thought it looked kind of neat, although the picture doesn't show it very well.

My piano arrived today - I am very excited about it, here it is coming up the sidewalk.

And here it is in our house. It is very large - somehow larger now than it was in the store, but I love it. Other than being a little out of tune from being moved it sounds wonderful and I think it is pretty. It is an old piano and has been bumped around a bit, so there are a few imperfections, but they add to it's character.

2 comments:

J K L M N O P said...

Hi! Congrats on the piano!! Love your blog! So fun to watch Alexa grow! I know Lenore will love it too! and maybe she won't be a silent lurker! Give Alexa a big hug from all of us! J K L M N O P

Holly said...

Wow you finally got your very own piano! That's fabulous! Congratulations.