Sunday, December 2, 2007

Potty training adventures


Alexa was a busy girl on Friday. In the morning she decided to climb into her toy basket. Then I decided to try letting her run around without her clothes on for a while in hopes that we could get her to the potty as soon as she started to go. Well, this may have been a totally fruity idea, but I have been frustrated with trying to just put her on the potty every hour or so. She never does go while actually on the potty and I don't remember to put her on as often as I need to. So anyway, we spent 6 hours naked on Friday and Alexa made three deposits on the floor, I didn't manage to get her to the potty during any of them. She is so quiet about it. The nice thing was, that I put a couple of towels on the floor hoping to make cleanup easier, and the one poop she produced was neatly deposited on the towel when I wasn't looking. After 6 hours of nakedness I gave her a bath and put her clothes on. A few minutes later she took her toy vacuum and put it in the tub and got in herself. Have I mentioned that she adores baths?

No comments: