Monday, December 24, 2007

Present from Sophia

We got a big box of presents from Arizona from Nana and they have been so tempting that Alexa had already started unwrapping two of them. Since today is Christmas Eve and to be honest I couldn't wait either, we let Alexa finish unwrapping the present from Sophia (her cousin who is the same age) I hate the red eye feature on my camera, but there seems to be no way to turn it off, and therefore most of my pictures of Alexa are with her eyes half closed. She doesn't look like this most of the time. (I am trying to justify buying a cool new camera that I saw at Target. I need to look at it more carefully to determine if it allows me more control than my current model though.) Alexa got a Curious George and this is by far her favorite thing in the box. Oddly enough an identical Curious George is sitting in her stocking. Apparently everyone knows that Alexa adores Curious George.


Also you may note that Alexa has a scrape across her forehead. She climbed into her toy basket this morning and then fell out onto the linoleum near the front door, bashed her forehead, cut her lip and gave herself a bloody nose. I think the moral of the story is that she should not get up and wake her parents at six in the morning. Maybe I should say parent, since David refused to get out of bed at that hour.

The next activity of the day was munching on her Tinkertoy box. I think it's a goner.

No comments: