Friday, December 28, 2007

We visit Robert and Sue and the whole crew.

Here is Ben and Natalie's Taylor, also know as Princess Tater-tots. And here we have Caleb, Natalie, Ben and Taylor.
And my fuzzy picture of Kim and Aidan.
And my other fuzzy picture of Sue and Robert.
We drove down to Bandon from Florence on the 27th, it is about a 75 mile drive, but on the 101 that is about 1 hour 20 minutes. Robert and Sue have a beautiful little house overlooking what I think is a bay. It is very windy and wet there, but beautiful. They fed us lunch and the kids played together. It was so good to see everyone. The last time we saw Nat and Kim was right at the time we adopted Alexa. Then we drove home via Florence and Eugene, 2 1/2 hours to Eugene, another 45 minutes or so to Corvallis. A lot of driving, a lot of fun, good to be home in my own bed and Alexa in her own bed. She has been kicking the stuffing out of me the past couple of nights at the hotel.

No comments: