Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter Brunch

Tayler being shy - I wanted a picture of her stylish chocolate mustache!


Here you can see it a little better with grandma Margo's help.


Here are Carleen and Reese and I after the brunch - the pictures are a little out of sequence, but I don't want to re-do the whole blog entry - so you'll have to bear with me.

Denita and Margo indulging my photo - taking habit.




Reese thought this dolly was so fun.




Pumpin muffins and Denita, Sandra and Penny.




Reese and the doll again.


Here is Dana with Jake, Alice's grandson. Aren't they cute?



Here are the crustless quiches. Carleen got this recipe off the internet and made it in the Demarle round mold. They were really good.




Here is Penny and the mini Pumpkin Muffins with orange glaze which looked like meatballs, but were very tasty.
Sandra and Sally - two of our favorite guests (OK they are all our favorites) but these two keep coming even after the rubber egg incident!

No comments: